19 Ocak 2012 Perşembe

BRITNEY SPEARS-CRIMINAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA2hi3jIXro&feature=relatedBritney'in yeni şarkısı Criminal'ın klibi de sonunda çıkmış. İşte linki :)

He is a hustler, he's no good at all 
He is a loser, he's a bum, bum, bum, bum 
He lies, he bluffs, he's unreliable 
He is a sucker with a gun, gun, gun, gun 
I know you told me I should stay away 
I know you said he's just a dog astray 
He is a rebel with a tainted heart 
And even I know this ain't smart 

But mama I'm in love with a criminal 
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical 
Mama please don't cry, I will be alright 
All reason inside I just can't deny, I love that guy 

He is a villain of the devil's law 
He is a killer just for fun, fun, fun, fun 
That man's a snitch and unpredictable 
He's got no conscious, he got none, none, none, none

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder